aka Forest Frederick

Bureaucrat Founder
  • I live in Southern California
  • I was born on January 3
  • My occupation is Author/Musician
  • I am Male
  • ForestFrederick

    Some Updates

    January 31, 2016 by ForestFrederick

    As I come back into the swing of things here on the wiki and try to get others involved, I've done a lot of work both in providing content and adding features and organization. There's now a lot of community features including chat and forum capabilities and an achievement system (that I'm still working on).

    Check it out!

    Read more >
  • ForestFrederick

    On Priorities

    December 15, 2015 by ForestFrederick

    Though it may be difficult, I am currently restraining myself from jumping ahead and creating and fleshing out the minor details and more esoteric and obscure ideas. Instead, I am focusing on building a strong foundation of basic information. Basically I want to make sure I've got the general things and major basics all down first before I begin delving into more complex things.

    Currently my time and effort spent on this project are split about 80/20, with 80% going towards building the foundation of the setting and the other 20% going to building the foundation of this wiki.

    Read more >